Thank you for trusting us to provide life-changing experiences this summer! True Friends has a reputable 60+ year legacy in providing the highest quality of care and camping programs to individuals with disabilities. Today, we’re privileged to be Minnesota’s largest special needs camping agency – and we’re going strong.
Included below are a list of policies and procedures for you to understand about participating in a True Friends program. If you have any questions please call 952.852.0101. Thank you!
- Emergency Use of Manual Restraint
- Reporting the Maltreatment of Vulnerable Adults
- Reporting the Maltreatment of Minors
- Service Recipient Rights
- Service Termination
- Temporary Service Suspension
- Service Animals
- Medication Administration and Emergency Medical Authorization
- Funds and Property Authorization