Camp at True Friends provides individuals the opportunity to explore their interests, build confidence, enhance self-esteem and meet new friends, all while having a blast enjoying the Minnesota summer. We are honored to serve you, your family and greater community with life-changing experiences. Thank you for choosing True Friends for your next adventure.
Signing up for camp is easier than ever with our online registration system. For returning campers, log-in to your account and apply online!
2018 Summer Camp is HERE – click full-screen to browse or Download PDF.
New in 2018
With every new season True Friends has the opportunity to enhance each camper’s experience. Based on feedback from campers and their caregivers, we have made changes to complement our programs in regards to care ratios, service transitions, and transportation opportunities, as well as making a more attentive camp experience.
In 2018 campers and their caregivers will notice the following changes:
– Camp Eden Wood will now offer care ratios at 1:1 and 1:3 to provide a higher lever of care for all.
– True Friends Respite “Extend Your Stay” program will be offered in a different way. Campers are able to choose from 6, 8 and 10-day sessions being offered at Camp Courage and Camp Friendship.
– Many Camp Courage North off-site check-ins will now occur at Camp Courage in Maple Lake, MN.
– Deposits are required for each camp session. Deposit amounts can be found on the grids on pages 8, 13, 15 and 18 of the camp catalog (featured above). Applications will not be confirmed or processed until a deposit has been received. Deposits will be applied toward the total cost. Deposits can be paid via online by logging into your account, by calling 952.852.0101 or by mailing a check to True Friends at 10509 108th St. NW, Annandale, MN 55302.
– Based on Federal Regulations, True Friends will not be able to serve campers who receive cannabis or synthetic THC. If you have specific questions call 952.852.0105.
Overnight & Day Camps
Our program provides opportunities to develop an appreciation of nature, live cooperatively with others, share in the responsibilities of group living, develop new leisure interests, experience traditional camp activities and have fun!
Classic sessions provide a traditional camp experience for children and teenagers, while the retreat-like settings offer a relaxing and refreshing atmosphere for campers. Campers determine their own activity interests and level of participation. Siblings and friends are also welcome!
See a full list of activities offered at each site here.
True Friends resident camp programs at all locations are accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA). These programs comply with nationally recognized standards for content, personnel, administration, health care, site and facilities. ACA representatives visit facilities every three years to assure compliance with these standards.
Cancellation Policy: All advanced fees paid will be refunded in full if notice is received in the True Friends office 30 days prior to the applicant’s session. If less than 30 days notice is received, all but the registration deposit will be refunded. Waivered Funds will NOT pay cancellation fees. Participants/guardians will be billed accordingly.