A great way to experience the fun of camp with the whole family! This is a great way for parents to introduce the camp experience to children.
Held at Camp Courage in Maple Lake, Fall Family Camp offers all of the fun and activities of summer camp with the gorgeous backdrop of fall at camp.
Activities include pontooning, indoor swimming, fishing, arts & crafts, campfires, pumpkin decorating & more.
- Held at Camp Courage – Woodland Campus
- Each family will have its own pod in a cabin, with an attached bathroom
- Choose group activities or explore on your own
- $60/person/day includes activities, meals and lodging
- Families will provide all direct care and tend to medical needs of children
Call 952.852.0101 or email us for more information.
You can also view the full flyer here.