Through corporate partnerships, we seek to develop relationships that benefit both the company and True Friends. Partnerships can include financial support, in-kind donations, camp sponsorships or volunteerism.
Donations from our corporate partners play a vital role in the success of programs and can support scholarships, specific programs, capital needs and general operating costs.
Donations of goods and services from our corporate partners are a critical part of providing our services for people with disabilities. Donations have included:
– Installation of asphalt pavement to provide smooth paths for our campers
– Arts and Craft supplies to keep camp well stocked for our creative campers
– Construction material such as shingles, windows, lumber, etc. to help maintain our facilities
Companies can sponsor a specific camp that may hold special interest for you and you employees. It’s a visible partnership between your business and True Friends that provides a variety of promotional opportunities based on the sponsorship level. Benefits can include:
– Naming rights for the camp session
– Signage throughout camp during the camp session
– Promotion via our social media outlets
– Company name and logo highlighted on our website
From small groups to larger teams, we work with each organization to identify a volunteer activity for their employees. Corporate volunteer groups participate in a variety of ways:
– Build, create, or craft items for camp and campers such as compost bins, bird houses or feeders, outdoor seating
– Plan and host a carnival during camp sessions to provide an extra special camping experience
– Decorate & assemble journal kits for campers to record their adventures
– Hold an “Everyday Essentials” Drive for our campers. Our wish list includes every day essentials that keep our camps stocked with fun supplies, help campers if they forget to pack an item, and help keep camp clean and bright
We are thankful for our corporate partners and all they do to support people with disabilities through the variety of programs we provide. We look forward to partnering with you on ways your organization can become involved with True Friends.
Thank you to the many corporate partners who have contributed goods, time, talent and money to support True Friends. For more information about how your company can help, please contact our Corporate Engagement Officer at Giving@truefriends.org or 952.852.0128